- Day to day operational tasks in relation to system, server maintenance and support
- Customer assistance to developer teams
- Special tasks in relation to security and data protection
Requirements for candidates
- Experience of 2-5 years in a similar field or position
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in working in Linux environments
- Experience in programming
- Experience in infrastructure automation
- Experience with managed cloud platforms
- Knowledge in scalable back-end designs with high performance
- Understanding of web solutions, their principles of operation and development trends
- Understanding SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision
- Imperative software skills : Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins (+ Groovy), Nginx, Ansible, Python
- Good to have following software skills: HAProxy, Rancher, Bash, Git, Puppet, Ubuntu/Debian, Centos/Rhel, VMware, Proxmox, Rkt, etc.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
How To Apply
This position is based in Riga, Latvia / Tallinn, Estonia. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line DEVOPS ENGINEER. Deadline for applying: November 6th, 2018 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.