WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Lifland Gaming Group (LGG) is looking for a Head of Betting.
This position is based in Riga, Latvia or Tallinn, Estonia.
The function of this position is to develop and have full operational responsibilities of all betting activities at all the brands the group operates in several markets. Internally we define the position as Product Owner with the aim to develop a world class customer experience mainly via retention marketing. That includes coordinating with CRM to set campaigns and communication plans, providing input to the marketing team for marketing events, communicating odds and bet related matters as well as own the relationship with data providers, as well as develop an odds pricing strategy that is synonyms with the brand positioning of LGG brands in order to optimize the betting margins. Role also involves ensuring that the UX is optimized for the best possible results and being main stakeholder towards the product development team in regards to betting. Additionally, role includes leading a team of Bookmakers and Risk managers.
- Responsible for active Sportsbook customers, as well as driving new ones
- Own the global product sales targets for all the betting products
- Responsible for driving the company visions into action
- Take ownership of end to end campaign planning, from conceptualisation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation
- Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns with an optimise approach in order to improve
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall targets
- Manage banners and on site content
- Lead all sportsbook data and UX development
- Working closely with the other Product and Operations team to ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximising usability and accessibility across all devices
- Drive existing processes and increase efficiency, deliver insight to shape campaigns and fine-tune channel activity to truly engage our customers
- Manage a team of Bookmakers and Risk managers and insure that our betting data and risk management is in line with budget goals
- Own relationship with our data providers
Requirements for candidates
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Very keen interest in sport and other events, and a deep understanding of online digital marketing
- Up-to-date knowledge of brand positioning and communication
- Experience of managing budgets
- Extensive experience of designing customer campaigns that clearly communicate to key target audiences
- A good understanding of online conversion, retention and reactivation techniques
- Great planning and prioritisation skills
- A thorough understanding of the aesthetics and parameters of driving customer loyalty in a transactional web and mobile environment
- Experience working cross-functionally amongst different teams and cultures
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Passion for sharing ideas, helping to drive innovation and develop new concepts
- Excellent English both in speaking and writing. Ability to communicate in Russian language is an advantage, but not a demand.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
How To Apply
This position is based in Riga, Latvia / Tallinn, Estonia. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line HEAD OF BETTING. Deadline for applying: October 5th, 2018 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.