WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Lifland Gaming Group (LGG) is looking for a Head of CRM – to lead our CRM team and strategy across all brands and markets. You will help guide the team in ensuring the CRM strategies are in line with the company goals, whilst liaising with product development and country manager teams to assure that all campaigns are performing at their best. You should be a long-term planner and excel at reporting on the development of different customer segments. Moreover, you should be a person who enjoys high pace, KPI-driven environment, teamwork and stays positive in times of challenges. Great candidate must be excited and motivated by the prospect of building something from the ground up.
This position to be based in one of our locations – Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), Malta or Marbella (Spain).
- CRM strategy development and execution according to brands guidelines
- Ownership of CRM plan
- Owning the automated lifecycle journeys, keeping them updated and optimised
- Supporting the production of general ad-hoc marketing activities
- Identifying customer touch points and ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers
- Producing and presenting ROI reports, ensuring that strategy and tactics, marketing and brand communication, are enforced according to brand policies
- Constantly evaluating how the customers interact with our system and identify problem areas where IT/tech can improve the user journey
Requirements for candidates
- 3+ years’ experience in CRM, using campaign management & email marketing tools
- Team management experience
- Highly numerate & commercially aware, data driven
- Customer-centric thinking
- Results-driven individual, able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions
- Experience in online gaming with an interest in the casino & sportsbook player journey
- Previous experience dealing with top tier players, formulating long term strategies with the VIP team
- Solid command of written and spoken English; knowledge of Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian/Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Unique opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
How To Apply
This position is based in Riga, Latvia / Tallinn, Estonia / Malta or Marbella, Spain. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line HEAD OF CRM. Deadline for applying: August 22nd, 2018 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.