WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Lifland Gaming Group (LGG) is looking for an Office Administrator – an enthusiastic, communicative, customer- and solution-oriented person who would be ready and eager to share his/her professionalism, competence, high energy and curiosity.
This position to be based in Riga, Latvia.
- Ensure daily office management for the company to remain organized and run efficiently, coordinate and implement office procedures
- Answer and coordinate incoming phone calls, process incoming and outgoing mails
- Ensure business correspondence with partners and state institutions, translate documents
- Prepare and process documents and information as needed and maintain a proper information flow within the company
- Order the necessary supplies and maintain sufficient inventory level
- Greet all guests entering the facility in a pleasant voice with a positive demeanor
- Assist the management of the company and support team members as needed on a daily basis
- Organize, coordinate business trips, meetings and events
Requirements for candidates
- Knowledge and practical skills in records management
- Excellent Latvian and English language skills (verbal and written), Russian language skills will be considered as an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with other people
- Punctuality, high level of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Good time management skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills; positive attitude
- University degree will be considered as an advantage
- Unique opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
How To Apply
This position is based in Riga, Latvia . Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR. Deadline for applying: July 14th, 2018 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.