WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Lifland Gaming Group (LGG) is looking for a Social Media Manager. The Social Media Manager will be directly responsible for the development, management and growth of the Social Media strategy. You will be responsible for all content, creatives and offers on all social platforms for both customer acquisition and retention, plus any public relation communication requirements.
This position to be based in Riga, Latvia.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and delivering the social media strategy, developing KPIs and reporting on social media effectiveness and its contribution to growth
- Responsible for all content of the social network sites ensuring the overall marketing strategy and brand guidelines are adhered to and maximising customer engagement
- Regularly communicate events, promotions and news via appropriate social media channels, community sites and PR channels
- Manage paid advertising campaigns on social media channels including planning, briefing, analysing, optimising and reporting of social campaigns across multiple social channels
- Drive the engagement and consumer interaction towards defined KPI’s for both customer acquisition and retention through social media and community networks
- Research existing and emerging social networks trends, online communities and bloggers for new ways to reach and engage with the target market and identifying any opportunities, issues or gaps in the market
- Keep up to date with social media trends and key legal considerations to be the social media guru
- Work closely with all marketing and operations teams including VIP & CRM teams, helping to develop the overall marketing strategy
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of the Social Media strategy, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers
Requirements for candidates
- Experience of working in a social media role, ideally in an online gaming environment
- A solid understanding of social media management tools and metrics
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of building an online community
- Experience of online copywriting and press release copywriting
- Experience of running and leading paid social media campaigns
- Excellent communication, creative, analytical and organisational skills with the ability to collate, analyse and present data and drive commercial growth
- Experience of working within the Baltic market and be fluent in English, Latvian and Russian is essential
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment with a diverse team of highly talented individuals
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
How To Apply
This position is based in Riga, Latvia . Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER. Deadline for applying: November 6th, 2018 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.