WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Lifland Gaming Group (LGG) is looking for a VIP Customers executive in Estonia – a hard-working and outgoing personality who is looking for the place where to realize his/her own and company’s ambitions. Person who enjoys high pace, KPI-driven environment, teamwork and stays positive in times of challenges. Great candidate must be excited and motivated by the prospect of building something from the ground up.
This position to be based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Key objective/responsibility: to become a part of Lifland Gaming sales & marketing team and build strong relationships with VIP customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them.
- Existing VIP customers treatment according to strategy
- Finding new VIP possibilities, creating and following the strategy to build long lasting relationships with new valuable players
- VIP customers campaign development and management
- VIP customers individual meetings and special events organization
- Monitoring individual customer performance and ensuring that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Handling customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIPs with personal and ‘competition beating’ service
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers
- Producing and presenting reports, ensuring that strategy and tactics, marketing and brand communication are enforced according to brand policies
- Collaborating actively with other marketing team verticals in other countries on the group level
- Performing other marketing team tasks
Requirements for candidates
- A minimum of 2 years experience in account management
- Very good social skills to host VIPs on different complementary events
- Results-driven individual, able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions
- Good command of written and spoken Estonian, English and Russian
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Ability to work with other highly talented individuals
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Industry background will be considered as an advantage
- Unique opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
How To Apply
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line VIP CUSTOMERS EXECUTIVE IN ESTONIA. Deadline for applying: July 22nd, 2018 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.